Imam Nizam Ahmad Raouf Zaman
Imam Raouf is a graduate of the Aleemiyyah Institute of Islamic Studies (Karachi, 1975) and a graduate of Faculty of Usuluddin, Al-Azhar (Cairo, 1978). He has also served as an Islamic worker and teacher with the Guyana Islamic Trust (Guyana, 1979-2000) and held the position of Principal at Guyana Islamic Institute (1997-2000). In addition, he was Imam at Masjid Darul Qur’an, Bay Shore, NY (2000-2003). Presently he is serving as an Imam of Muslim Center of Middlesex County.
- Imam Raouf’s phone: (732) 463-2004 x101
- Imam Raouf’s email: email@example.com
Imam schedule includes time for religious responsibilities, office hours, and educational activities.
Imam may be away due to following activities:
- Interfaith meetings
- Interfaith programs
- Janazah (bath & burial)
- Family counseling
Articles by Imam Raouf Zaman:
- Where does Islam stand on terrorism, mass killing and acts of violence? What should be the Muslim stance on such acts?
- Article published in Courier News on December 11, 2015 on the coverage of press conference held at MCMC. (Click here to read the article).
- Come fast in celebration of Ramadan Published in Courier News and Home News Tribune on August 19, 2009.
- Reinterpreting The Quran Published in Courier News and Home News Tribune on Thursday, May 7, 2009.
- Prophets unite major faiths in the face of hate Published in Courier News
- Significance of Hajj starts with Abraham Published in Courier News on Wed Dec 3, 2008
- The Miracle of the Poisoned Sheep: An Article by Sh. Raouf Zaman
Shaikh Qari M. El-Kassas
Shaikh Fouad did his Bachelors in Theology from the Faculty of Islamic & Arabic Studies at the Al-Azhar University, Mansoura, Egypt. His also did certifications in the ‘Memorization & Recitation’ and ‘Pronunciation’ of the Holy Qu’ran from the same University. He later held position of ‘Imam, Preacher, and Teacher’ at the Ministry of Religious Endowments in Egypt. He is currently serving as a Quran Teacher in the Muslim Center of Middlesex County.
Shaikh Fouad’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In most cases, response to emails are provided within 48 hours of receiving the email.