DARUL IHSAAN (A Tarbiyyah Program) is the merger of our Saturday and Sunday Islamic School beginning this school year 2017-2018 with new Vision, Objectives and Goals.
The aim of MCMC DARUL IHSAAN is to provide muslim children the required Islamic education that can make them successful in this world and the hereafter.
DARUL IHSAAN is committed to provide the best Islamic education, Tarbiyyah program, environment and activities for the Pre-K, KG, Elementary School children, Middle School children, and High school youths of our community. This year again, Insha’Allah we will strive to do the same by offering interesting teaching programs delivered by experienced and committed teachers. The curriculum uses “Weekend Learning Series” books.
For more detail please visit https://mcmcdarulihsaan.wordpress.com/
2017-2018 is Twentieth Year of Weekend Islamic School at MCMC!!!
- Insha’Allah Darul Ihsaan new academic year (2017-2018) is starting from Sunday, September 17, 2017
- Open house and registration:
Saturday’s: September 2nd, 9th and 16th, 2017
Sunday’s: September 3rd, 10th and 17th, 2017
Timings: 11:00 AM-1:00 PM @ MCMC Sister’s New Musallah Area.
- Classes Offered: Pre-K to 9th Grade.
- Youth Classes Offered: 10th to 12th Grade.
- School Timings: Sunday 9:30 am – 1:30 pm (Dismissal after Salat-ud-Duhur)
- Register: Download registration form, rules and regulations document online. You can fill the form using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat and print the completed form.Bring the completed application to register your children at MCMC on above listed registration dates.
Parents are required to sign the student registration form and rules and regulations document. Act now before registration gets closed.
- Adab & Akhlaq
- Al-Qur’an learning with Rules and Tajweed and Surah memorization.
- Memorization of Masnoon Duas
- Islamic Studies
- Fiqh (Salah, Wudu, Cleanliness etc)
- Tafseer & Tajweed
- Islamic Projects for 7th to 12th Grade
- Interactive Discussion, Leadership Skills, Social Development for 9th to 12th Grade
- Surah Competition
- Islamic Project Presentation by 7th, 8th and 9th Graders
- Field Trip
- Mid-term Exams
- Final Exams
- Graduation Ceremony
(Goodie bags, Trophies, Report Cards and Certificates are distributed).
Register: Download registration form online and bring completed registration form and rules and regulations document to MCMC during Open house and registration dates on Saturday September 2nd, 9th, or 16th and Sunday September 3rd, 10th, or 17th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please pay all fees (Annual Tuition, One-time Registration and Masjid Fund) at time of registration.
Please don’t wait till last minute. Register at your earliest convenience.
First Day of School on Sunday September 17th, 2017.